Is It On Or Off
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"You might think it is easy to figure out whether a value is closed (off) or open (on) but sometimes it’s just not. We spent some time surfing the web – actually quite a bit of time, assuming we would easily find a guide on this subject…Yet we did not find a single one! Our short little video answers this question for you. Be sure to check out Bonus Tip: Is your kitchen faucet drippings?"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Sprinkle Storage
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
- Industrial Chic Built-In Homemade Shelves
- Laundry PVC Project DIY Organization
- Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves
- Classic DIY Bathroom Shelves
- Upcycled DIY Plastic Storage Jars
- How to Build a Removable Trellis Screen
- Secret Wall DIY Storage Shelf
- DIY Boot Tray with Rocks
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Coffee Table Upcycle