How to Paint Outdoor Carpet
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"At the beginning of my porch remodeled, I struggled with what to do with the flooring. The original flooring was green outdoor carpet that I had stained in two separate places. The stains weren't great, and I didn't love the green, but I didn't want to take the time or spend the money to replace the floor. Instead, I painted it. It took four gallons of paint and about 8 hours of painting, but ultimately looked fantastic. Go take a look at the full tutorial!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Jewelry adds the perfect touch to any fashionable outfit, but tangled chains and caught hooks can be such a hassle. Organize your… Continue reading: "Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder"
- DIY Key Holder LEGO Craft
- Rustic Wooden DIY Wall Shelf
- Secret Storage Floating DIY Desk
- Quick and Easy Dryer Lint Fire Starter
- Duct Tape Organizer
- Vintage Soda Crate Storage Shelf
- Under the Sink Organization From the Dollar Store
- Easiest DIY Fabric Boxes
- DIY Low-Profile Drawer for Easy Storage
- Laundry PVC Project DIY Organization
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass