How to Make a Mason Jar Light
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I love mason jars. I mean deeply love mason jars. I have for many, many years. Way before it was popular on Pinterest. I have drooled and lusted for a mason jar light for over a year. Little did I know that I could make one in just minutes. Minutes? Yes minutes! Don’t be scared! You can do it too! You will be amazed at just how easy to is to make a mason jar light."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Jar Pendant Light Kit
- Mason jar (regular or one with bottom removed)
- Light bulb (use low wattage)
DIY Project Instructions
Yes just three simple supplies. And a super simple tutorial as well. In fact, you can see just how to make a mason jar light in the video my website!
So simple right? You literally just screw in the bulb and screw on your mason jar. CAUTION: I used a very low wattage bulb to prevent the jar from getting too hot. You can also get open bottom mason jars that help let the heat escape. You can even try cutting the bottoms off of the jar yourself
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Make your front porch more inviting and welcoming with this Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing. If woodworking isn't your forte,… Continue reading: "Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing"
- Decorative DIY Organization Jar
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- DIY Pegboard Organizer
- DIY Boot Tray with Rocks
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Secret Wall DIY Storage Shelf
- DIY Key Holder LEGO Craft
- Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack
- How to Build Deck Gates
- 34 DIY Projects for Home Improvement
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple Grapevine Wreath For Valentine's Day
- Easy Sweater Mittens
- Rose Scented Massage Oil
- Poppy Seed Soap
- Valentine's Day Origami Boxes
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs