How to Make a Mason Jar Light
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I love mason jars. I mean deeply love mason jars. I have for many, many years. Way before it was popular on Pinterest. I have drooled and lusted for a mason jar light for over a year. Little did I know that I could make one in just minutes. Minutes? Yes minutes! Don’t be scared! You can do it too! You will be amazed at just how easy to is to make a mason jar light."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Jar Pendant Light Kit
- Mason jar (regular or one with bottom removed)
- Light bulb (use low wattage)
DIY Project Instructions
Yes just three simple supplies. And a super simple tutorial as well. In fact, you can see just how to make a mason jar light in the video my website!
So simple right? You literally just screw in the bulb and screw on your mason jar. CAUTION: I used a very low wattage bulb to prevent the jar from getting too hot. You can also get open bottom mason jars that help let the heat escape. You can even try cutting the bottoms off of the jar yourself
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"We inherited an old brass candlestick from my husband's grandparents. We used it for many years, in an awkward corner, as a… Continue reading: "Vintage Candlestick DIY Plant Stand"
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- Top 100 Easy DIY Projects of 2019
- 32 DIY Organization Ideas
- 17 Best Home Improvement Blogs
- DIY Garage Tool Storage Ideas
- DIY Living Plant Wall
- DIY Pallet Laundry Shelf
- Pegboard DIY Wall Organizer
- 34 DIY Projects for Home Improvement
- Fashionable Stock Box DIY
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Summer Word Search For Kids
- How To Create A Sidewalk Chalk Racetrack For Remote Control Cars
- Succulent Coffee Soap Recipe
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- Budget-Friendly Garage Shelves
- Modern House Number DIY
- How to Make a Sourdough Starter
- Celebrating Easter At Home
- Easy Frozen S'more Sandwiches
- DIY Rainbow Clock