How to Make a Mason Jar Light
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I love mason jars. I mean deeply love mason jars. I have for many, many years. Way before it was popular on Pinterest. I have drooled and lusted for a mason jar light for over a year. Little did I know that I could make one in just minutes. Minutes? Yes minutes! Don’t be scared! You can do it too! You will be amazed at just how easy to is to make a mason jar light."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Jar Pendant Light Kit
- Mason jar (regular or one with bottom removed)
- Light bulb (use low wattage)
DIY Project Instructions
Yes just three simple supplies. And a super simple tutorial as well. In fact, you can see just how to make a mason jar light in the video my website!
So simple right? You literally just screw in the bulb and screw on your mason jar. CAUTION: I used a very low wattage bulb to prevent the jar from getting too hot. You can also get open bottom mason jars that help let the heat escape. You can even try cutting the bottoms off of the jar yourself
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
You are going to love thrifting for old furniture once you realize how easy it is to learn how to paint furniture with this Nautical… Continue reading: "Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover"
- Creative Small Pantry Organization on a Budget
- How to Organize Your Tool Closet
- Vintage Soda Crate Storage Shelf
- Recycled Materials Homemade Shelf and Table
- Shallow Easy DIY Shelves
- DIY Floating Bathroom Vanity
- Fabulous Felt DIY Basket
- DIY Desk Organizer and Succulent Planter
- Upcycled Cabinet to DIY Bar
- DIY Sprinkle Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli