How to Make a Mason Jar Light
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I love mason jars. I mean deeply love mason jars. I have for many, many years. Way before it was popular on Pinterest. I have drooled and lusted for a mason jar light for over a year. Little did I know that I could make one in just minutes. Minutes? Yes minutes! Don’t be scared! You can do it too! You will be amazed at just how easy to is to make a mason jar light."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Jar Pendant Light Kit
- Mason jar (regular or one with bottom removed)
- Light bulb (use low wattage)
DIY Project Instructions
Yes just three simple supplies. And a super simple tutorial as well. In fact, you can see just how to make a mason jar light in the video my website!
So simple right? You literally just screw in the bulb and screw on your mason jar. CAUTION: I used a very low wattage bulb to prevent the jar from getting too hot. You can also get open bottom mason jars that help let the heat escape. You can even try cutting the bottoms off of the jar yourself
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 34 DIY Projects for Home Improvement
- Behind the Sofa DIY Console Table Charging Station
- Life Saver DIY Paper Organizer
- Laundry PVC Project DIY Organization
- 16 DIY Organization Ideas
- Rustic Wooden DIY Wall Shelf
- Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack
- DIY Basket Shelves
- Rustic Hanging DIY Barn Door
- How to Make a Mason Jar Light
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Coconut and Avocado Face Mask
- Whipped Green Tea and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress