How to Make a Mason Jar Light
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I love mason jars. I mean deeply love mason jars. I have for many, many years. Way before it was popular on Pinterest. I have drooled and lusted for a mason jar light for over a year. Little did I know that I could make one in just minutes. Minutes? Yes minutes! Don’t be scared! You can do it too! You will be amazed at just how easy to is to make a mason jar light."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Jar Pendant Light Kit
- Mason jar (regular or one with bottom removed)
- Light bulb (use low wattage)
DIY Project Instructions
Yes just three simple supplies. And a super simple tutorial as well. In fact, you can see just how to make a mason jar light in the video my website!
So simple right? You literally just screw in the bulb and screw on your mason jar. CAUTION: I used a very low wattage bulb to prevent the jar from getting too hot. You can also get open bottom mason jars that help let the heat escape. You can even try cutting the bottoms off of the jar yourself
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Tetris Design DIY Cardboard Shelves
- Small Space Projects: 28 DIY Ideas for Small Spaces
- Sofa Sleeve DIY Cup Holder
- Easiest DIY Fabric Boxes
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
- Small Space Sliding Door Design
- DIY Pallet Laundry Shelf
- 34 DIY Projects for Home Improvement
- How to Get Dog Smell Out of Couch
- Modern DIY Rustic Shiplap
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bright Confetti Decorated DIY Side Table
- Colorful DIY Triangle Shelves
- Simple Rustic DIY Bench
- Teacup Succulent DIY Planter
- L-Shaped DIY Outdoor Bench
- How to Sew a Jumpsuit
- Laser Cut DIY Midi Skirt
- DIY Off the Shoulder Dress
- Super Cheap DIY Hair Rollers
- Romantic Long Hair Updo Tutorial