How to Install Ceiling Medallions
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Adding ceiling medallions is one of the easiest, and least expensive ways to give a high dollar look to your home. Ceiling medallions can be purchased in all shapes and sizes, and their price usually ranges between $20-45/medallion. We'll show you how to install them (if you're knowledgeable with working with electricity), and there's even a work around for those that aren't comfortable with wiring projects. Installation typically takes 30 minutes to an hour. We honestly can't believe how amazing these look for so little time and money invested!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Kitchen Storage Rack Tutorial
- Beautiful Upcycled Bar Cart
- Renter-Friendly Star Wallpaper DIY
- DIY Wooden Toy Box
- Sofa Sleeve DIY Cup Holder
- Apartment Friendly Countertop DIY
- Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack
- Wrapping Paper Organizer DIY IKEA Hack
- Faux Mantel Floating Shelf
- How to Hang DIY Burlap Wallpaper
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths