How to Extend a Fireplace with Molding
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "We had a basic white fireplace in our home but we wanted to make it appear more grand. We used three pieces of trim and molding to extend it to the ceiling. We then painted the molding and inside it with a glossy white paint. This project took only one day to complete. This project was simple and inexpensive but really gives our living room the wow factor. Now it is the centerpiece of our room."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp your kitchen and give yourself some extra space for goodies with this Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage tutorial. Adding a few… Continue reading: "Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage"
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack
- Small Space Sliding Door Design
- Kitchen Storage Rack Tutorial
- Garage Small Space DIY Storage
- DIY Succulent Key Rack
- How to Make a Mason Jar Light
- Under the Sink Organization From the Dollar Store
- Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern