How to Extend a Fireplace with Molding
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "We had a basic white fireplace in our home but we wanted to make it appear more grand. We used three pieces of trim and molding to extend it to the ceiling. We then painted the molding and inside it with a glossy white paint. This project took only one day to complete. This project was simple and inexpensive but really gives our living room the wow factor. Now it is the centerpiece of our room."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder