How to Build a Removable Trellis Screen to Hide Your Air Conditioners
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "My removable ‘outdoor air conditioner screen fence thingy’ will hide those air conditioners, allow proper air flow for the condenser, and make the AC guy happy when he sees how easy it is to remove. I made these easy and lightweight lattice screens to hang on the posts. You can easily have this project done in a weekend. So let’s get started.
Here’s how to hide an air conditioner unit outside…the easy way. First, I want to say, you don’t have to hide an air conditioner unit outside. Generally, they aren’t that noticeable. But sometimes they just stand out too much. The 2 key design factors for my screen were; proper air flow for the condenser, and something easily removable when the A/C’s need servicing or replacing."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Handy Pegboard Paint Brush Organizer
- Duct Tape Organizer
- Sturdy DIY Pallet Bike Rack
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
- DIY Key Holder LEGO Craft
- Rustic Wooden DIY Wall Shelf
- Modern Triangular DIY Nail Polish Rack
- Quick and Easy Dryer Lint Fire Starter
- DIY Pegboard Organizer
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box