This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a homemade all purpose cleaner with essential oils. Most recipes have vinegar, but this easy spray cleaner does not have vinegar. It's very easy to make in about 5 minutes with a cleaning tablet. I used a blend of essential oils called Defender that's similar to Thieves oil. It's a good cleaning blend and smells good after cleaning. Cleaning tablets are easy to use, inexpensive, and all natural for eco friendly cleaning in your home."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Low-Profile Drawer for Easy Storage
- Beautiful DIY Coasters
- Recycled Materials Homemade Shelf and Table
- How to Build Deck Gates
- DIY Toy Storage Shelves
- 20 Helpful Laundry Ideas
- DIY Storage Tower Hack
- Repurposed Tin Can Hole Saw Cutter
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover