Grill Station Galvanized Pipe Utensil Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This project is the perfect example of my very favorite kind of project: Just gather your tools and assemble! (Really any kind of DIY project is just adult LEGOs isn’t it?) I grabbed my Dewalt impact driver and some leftover torque screws from my previous project and got to work assembling this great pipe rack for our outside grill - though it could really be used just about anywhere! I think it would really be cool in a bathroom or a kitchen to add an industrial modern vibe - but we love it because it is so sturdy."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
- 1 pipe at 12″ long
- 2 pipes at 6″ long
- 2 pipe caps
- 2 pipe attachment ring thingies (I’m sure that’s the professional name)
- 2 pipe Ts
- Outdoor screws and a drill to put them in with
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Sprinkle Storage
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
- Industrial Chic Built-In Homemade Shelves
- Laundry PVC Project DIY Organization
- Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves
- Classic DIY Bathroom Shelves
- Upcycled DIY Plastic Storage Jars
- How to Build a Removable Trellis Screen
- Secret Wall DIY Storage Shelf
- DIY Boot Tray with Rocks
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament