Grill Station Galvanized Pipe Utensil Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This project is the perfect example of my very favorite kind of project: Just gather your tools and assemble! (Really any kind of DIY project is just adult LEGOs isn’t it?) I grabbed my Dewalt impact driver and some leftover torque screws from my previous project and got to work assembling this great pipe rack for our outside grill - though it could really be used just about anywhere! I think it would really be cool in a bathroom or a kitchen to add an industrial modern vibe - but we love it because it is so sturdy."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
- 1 pipe at 12″ long
- 2 pipes at 6″ long
- 2 pipe caps
- 2 pipe attachment ring thingies (I’m sure that’s the professional name)
- 2 pipe Ts
- Outdoor screws and a drill to put them in with
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Easy DIY Cardboard Shelves
- Apartment Friendly Countertop DIY
- Wooden DIY Picture Shelf
- Handy Pegboard Paint Brush Organizer
- How to Paint a Chandelier
- Master Bedroom Fireplace Makeover
- Duct Tape Organizer
- Sturdy DIY Pallet Bike Rack
- Metallic Upcycled Storage Containers
- Modern Triangular DIY Nail Polish Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath