This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Grill Station Galvanized Pipe Utensil Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This project is the perfect example of my very favorite kind of project: Just gather your tools and assemble! (Really any kind of DIY project is just adult LEGOs isn’t it?) I grabbed my Dewalt impact driver and some leftover torque screws from my previous project and got to work assembling this great pipe rack for our outside grill - though it could really be used just about anywhere! I think it would really be cool in a bathroom or a kitchen to add an industrial modern vibe - but we love it because it is so sturdy."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
- 1 pipe at 12″ long
- 2 pipes at 6″ long
- 2 pipe caps
- 2 pipe attachment ring thingies (I’m sure that’s the professional name)
- 2 pipe Ts
- Outdoor screws and a drill to put them in with
Read NextDIY Industrial Vanity Lights
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- DIY Industrial Vanity Lights
- How to Organize Your Pantry: Steps to a Cleaner Pantry
- How to Build Deck Gates
- DIY Floating Bathroom Vanity
- Shallow Easy DIY Shelves
- How to Refinish a Table
- Recycled Materials Homemade Shelf and Table
- Rustic Hanging DIY Barn Door
- Simple Crown Door Molding
- Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote