Garage Small Space DIY Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your garage looks more like an overstuffed storage room, then chances are you need some new organization ideas to fit your car. To use the spaces in your garage wisely, try this Garage Small Space DIY Storage project. Since this homemade storage idea involves using scrap wood, it is an affordable option for those who don’t want to spend a lot of money. Thanks to the design of these shelves, your belongings will be secure and easy to grab. You can use this small space idea wherever you need to save some room.
From the blogger: "I recently spotted a little gem in the garage - a little space in between the garage doors. It was perfect for building a modular system of small French cleat box shelves. I made them all using scrap wood. I even had extra scrap wood to make a battery charging station in another narrow gap on the wall. I'm on high alert for more areas like this that get overlooked easily, and am just waiting for more inspiration to strike!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
- Finishing nails
- Construction adhesive
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Shabby Chic DIY Metal Shelves
- Rustic Wooden DIY Wall Shelf
- Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
- Door Organizer
- How to Organize Your Pantry: Steps to a Cleaner Pantry
- Small Space Sliding Door Design
- DIY Succulent Key Rack
- Kitchen Storage Rack Tutorial
- 17 Best Home Improvement Blogs
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
- Creative Gift Wrap Idea
- Chic Christmas Book Page Wreath
- Easy Candy Wreath
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Homemade Holiday Gift Envelopes
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Crochet Christmas Tablemat
- Lemon Lavender Bath Salts
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!