Garage Small Space DIY Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your garage looks more like an overstuffed storage room, then chances are you need some new organization ideas to fit your car. To use the spaces in your garage wisely, try this Garage Small Space DIY Storage project. Since this homemade storage idea involves using scrap wood, it is an affordable option for those who don’t want to spend a lot of money. Thanks to the design of these shelves, your belongings will be secure and easy to grab. You can use this small space idea wherever you need to save some room.
From the blogger: "I recently spotted a little gem in the garage - a little space in between the garage doors. It was perfect for building a modular system of small French cleat box shelves. I made them all using scrap wood. I even had extra scrap wood to make a battery charging station in another narrow gap on the wall. I'm on high alert for more areas like this that get overlooked easily, and am just waiting for more inspiration to strike!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
- Finishing nails
- Construction adhesive
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Maple DIY Wood Countertop
- Decorative DIY Organization Jar
- Easy Autumn Homemade Air Freshener
- Life Saver DIY Paper Organizer
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
- 34 DIY Projects for Home Improvement
- Modern DIY Rustic Shiplap
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- Recycled Materials Homemade Shelf and Table
- Wrapping Paper Organizer DIY IKEA Hack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume