Easy DIY Gel Air Freshener
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Need a natural way to scent your home? This gel air freshener is perfect and so easy peasy! Here’s how to make gel air freshener! There are so may ways to keep a house smell nice but if you ask me, nothing beats a gel air freshener. It lasts way longer, the scent stays fresh and stronger than other air fresheners and it looks so pretty. And it’s so simple, easy and quick to make. I’ll show you how to make gel air freshener and customize it just the way you like it."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Who says that organizing has to be boring or expensive? This Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project will change the way you think about… Continue reading: "Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project"
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- Garage Small Space DIY Storage
- 32 DIY Organization Ideas
- Top 100 Easy DIY Projects of 2019
- 34 DIY Projects for Home Improvement
- DIY Garage Tool Storage Ideas
- Repurposed Tin Can Hole Saw Cutter
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- How to Make Custom "S" Hooks
- Classic DIY Bathroom Shelves
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- 42 Things In Your Laundry Room + Beautiful Decorating Ideas
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids