This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Easy DIY Gel Air Freshener
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Need a natural way to scent your home? This gel air freshener is perfect and so easy peasy! Here’s how to make gel air freshener! There are so may ways to keep a house smell nice but if you ask me, nothing beats a gel air freshener. It lasts way longer, the scent stays fresh and stronger than other air fresheners and it looks so pretty. And it’s so simple, easy and quick to make. I’ll show you how to make gel air freshener and customize it just the way you like it."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Read NextKitchen Storage Rack Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Sep 15, 2017
This is a great idea! I have a bunch of empty candle jars, but I wasn't sure what to do with them. I love that you can customize the scents, too!
Sep 12, 2017
I love this! I adore this kind of air freshener, but they can get expensive. Love the idea of DIYing them.
Sep 08, 2017
This is way too easy to work! Call me a doubting Thomasina but I have to make one to convince myself. I mean gelatins, Oils, water, and food coloring? Nothing this simple can be good, can it? I have everything I need so I am going to give it a shot. If it works, I can use all those pretty fancy jars I have been hoarding!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters
You don't need to spend a lot of money on new planters! If you'd like to add the shabby chic look to your home or office, then this… Continue reading: "Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters"
- Kitchen Storage Rack Tutorial
- Classic DIY Bathroom Shelves
- Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack
- Diamond Shaped DIY Book Shelves
- DIY Portable Tool Storage
- Rustic Wooden DIY Wall Shelf
- Pegboard DIY Wall Organizer
- How to Organize Your Pantry: Steps to a Cleaner Pantry
- Star Shaped Drying Rack
- Kitchen Storage Improvements
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Summer Activities For Kids: Throw A Pajama Party
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ocean Summer Waves Melt And Pour Soap Diy
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe