Easy DIY Gel Air Freshener
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Need a natural way to scent your home? This gel air freshener is perfect and so easy peasy! Here’s how to make gel air freshener! There are so may ways to keep a house smell nice but if you ask me, nothing beats a gel air freshener. It lasts way longer, the scent stays fresh and stronger than other air fresheners and it looks so pretty. And it’s so simple, easy and quick to make. I’ll show you how to make gel air freshener and customize it just the way you like it."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Decorative DIY Organization Jar
- Wrapping Paper Organizer DIY IKEA Hack
- DIY Succulent Key Rack
- Small Space Projects: 28 DIY Ideas for Small Spaces
- Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves
- 34 DIY Projects for Home Improvement
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
- Laundry DIY Storage Cabinets
- DIY Basket Shelves
- Garage Small Space DIY Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Ultimate Guide to Replacement Cabinet Doors
- Elf with Mushrooms Woodland Decor!
- Valentine DIY Decoration Idea Braided Heart
- Homemade Cold Porcelain Air Dry Clay
- Christmas Comic Wishing Boxes!!!
- DIY Clay Votive Candle Holder
- Paracord Crafts
- Make a Unique 3D 2018 Calendar
- Easy and Beautiful Wood DIY Headboard
- Easy DIY Magnolia Wreath