DIY Succulent Key Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Get organized with this DIY key holder that is also a succulent plant. This homemade key rack is perfect for small spaces!
From the blogger: "I’m always losing my keys! No matter what when I need them, I can never find them. I’m not a fan of those big coat racks that take up so much space or those little catch-all bowls that just seem to fill with change over time. If you’re anything like me then you will love this great simple organization DIY I made. It’s perfect for small spaces or just to add a pop of color and help you keep your keys in order. It’s a DIY Key Holder with a succulent that’s too cute for words."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- Bold DIY Shelf Statement Wall
- Upcycled DIY Plastic Storage Jars
- Recycled Materials Homemade Shelf and Table
- Secret Wall DIY Storage Shelf
- DIY Storage Tower Hack
- Painted DIY Organizing Drawers
- DIY Slide-Out Shelves
- Kitchen Storage Rack Tutorial
- Garage Small Space DIY Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase