This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Succulent Key Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Get organized with this DIY key holder that is also a succulent plant. This homemade key rack is perfect for small spaces!
From the blogger: "I’m always losing my keys! No matter what when I need them, I can never find them. I’m not a fan of those big coat racks that take up so much space or those little catch-all bowls that just seem to fill with change over time. If you’re anything like me then you will love this great simple organization DIY I made. It’s perfect for small spaces or just to add a pop of color and help you keep your keys in order. It’s a DIY Key Holder with a succulent that’s too cute for words."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
- Fashionable Stock Box DIY
- DIY Trash Bin Pallet Cabinet
- Kitchen Storage Rack Tutorial
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Upcycled DIY Plastic Storage Jars
- Diamond Shaped DIY Book Shelves
- Ribbon Organizer DIY IKEA Hack
- Fabulous Felt DIY Basket
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Printable I Spy Weather
- Diy Jewelry Organizer
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Tier Tray Valentine Decor
- Dollar Tree Succulent Wreath
- Rose Petal Bath Bombs
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy