DIY Succulent Key Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Get organized with this DIY key holder that is also a succulent plant. This homemade key rack is perfect for small spaces!
From the blogger: "I’m always losing my keys! No matter what when I need them, I can never find them. I’m not a fan of those big coat racks that take up so much space or those little catch-all bowls that just seem to fill with change over time. If you’re anything like me then you will love this great simple organization DIY I made. It’s perfect for small spaces or just to add a pop of color and help you keep your keys in order. It’s a DIY Key Holder with a succulent that’s too cute for words."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you can never find your knives in your many drawers, then this Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder is perfect for you! This project is… Continue reading: "Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder"
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- Laundry DIY Storage Cabinets
- Darling DIY Screen Door
- Simple Crown Door Molding
- Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack
- Rustic DIY Pendant Lights
- Small Space Sliding Door Design
- Classic DIY Bathroom Shelves
- DIY Low-Profile Drawer for Easy Storage
- Make Kitchen Scrubbers Out Of Mesh Bags
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Imposter Plush To Sew For Your Gamer Kid
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes