DIY Succulent Key Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Get organized with this DIY key holder that is also a succulent plant. This homemade key rack is perfect for small spaces!
From the blogger: "I’m always losing my keys! No matter what when I need them, I can never find them. I’m not a fan of those big coat racks that take up so much space or those little catch-all bowls that just seem to fill with change over time. If you’re anything like me then you will love this great simple organization DIY I made. It’s perfect for small spaces or just to add a pop of color and help you keep your keys in order. It’s a DIY Key Holder with a succulent that’s too cute for words."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp old pallet crates into a DIY shelving unit with this tutorial. These Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves are both functional and… Continue reading: "Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves"
- Quick and Easy DIY Laundry Room Shelf
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- DIY Pegboard Organizer
- DIY Boot Tray with Rocks
- Decorative DIY Organization Jar
- Ribbon Organizer DIY IKEA Hack
- Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack
- Gorgeous DIY Floating Credenza
- How to Build Deck Gates
- Colorful DIY Triangle Shelves
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern
- Storage Labels
- How To Make A Pillow Mist Spray