DIY Slide-Out Shelves
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If your kitchen cabinets are anything like mine, you're engaged in a constant battle for neat and usable storage space. How many times have you dug through a pile of pots like a miner looking for a vein of gold? I had enough of it, so I built myself some slide-out shelves, and it has made all the difference! These things cost about $90 each to buy, but I made eleven of them for a fraction of the cost using plywood and drawer slides. Check out the post to learn how!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
How to Organize Your Garage
How to Make a Mason Jar Light
Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves
Easiest DIY Fabric Boxes
DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
DIY Basket Shelves
DIY Garage Tool Storage Ideas
34 DIY Projects for Home Improvement
Diamond Shaped DIY Book Shelves
DIY Barn Sliding Door Design
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diamond Beads Diy Bracelet
- Turn an Old Cabinet Door into a Fabulous Serving Tray
- Paper Plate Dream Catcher
- DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Bird Feeder
- Button Flower
- How to Run and Maintain an Outdoor Fountain
- Feather Wall Decor
- How to choose the Best Dust Collector
- 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes