DIY Slide-Out Shelves
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If your kitchen cabinets are anything like mine, you're engaged in a constant battle for neat and usable storage space. How many times have you dug through a pile of pots like a miner looking for a vein of gold? I had enough of it, so I built myself some slide-out shelves, and it has made all the difference! These things cost about $90 each to buy, but I made eleven of them for a fraction of the cost using plywood and drawer slides. Check out the post to learn how!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- How to Paint a Ceiling
- Bathroom DIY Storage Shelves
- DIY Basket Shelves
- 34 DIY Projects for Home Improvement
- Easy Autumn Homemade Air Freshener
- Decorative DIY Organization Jar
- Colorful DIY Triangle Shelves
- Fashionable Stock Box DIY
- How to Organize Your Pantry: Steps to a Cleaner Pantry
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bonjour Riviera French Press
- Zina, EfZin Creations
- Kyocera Ceramic Camp Kitchen Knife
- Glitter Key DIY Necklace
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- Easy DIY Gel Air Freshener
- DIY Colored Glitter Pencils
- Precious Hearts Easy DIY Headboard
- Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage