DIY Slide-Out Shelves
By: Handan and Greg Navage from thenavagepatch.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If your kitchen cabinets are anything like mine, you're engaged in a constant battle for neat and usable storage space. How many times have you dug through a pile of pots like a miner looking for a vein of gold? I had enough of it, so I built myself some slide-out shelves, and it has made all the difference! These things cost about $90 each to buy, but I made eleven of them for a fraction of the cost using plywood and drawer slides. Check out the post to learn how!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Make Your Own Glass Aquarium
- How to Make a Compost and How to Use It
- Lynn Spencer, Nourish and Nestle
- Super Cheap DIY Eyeshadow Primer
- Andrea, Homemade for Elle
- DIY Trendy Sequin Patch Brooch
- How to Plant a Cutting Garden
- Wine Crate Planter Box
- Lovable DIY Laundry Table
- Gravel DIY Play Area and Rustic Bench