DIY Slide-Out Shelves
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If your kitchen cabinets are anything like mine, you're engaged in a constant battle for neat and usable storage space. How many times have you dug through a pile of pots like a miner looking for a vein of gold? I had enough of it, so I built myself some slide-out shelves, and it has made all the difference! These things cost about $90 each to buy, but I made eleven of them for a fraction of the cost using plywood and drawer slides. Check out the post to learn how!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
Secret Wall DIY Storage Shelf
DIY Basket Shelves
Upcycled DIY Plastic Storage Jars
Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
Modern DIY Rustic Shiplap
34 DIY Projects for Home Improvement
Fashionable Stock Box DIY
Ribbon Organizer DIY IKEA Hack
Easiest DIY Fabric Boxes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Upcycle Foods Tins into Doodled Tin Candles
- How to Make Bias Tape without Bias Maker
- 14 DIY Kitchen Wall Decor Ideas
- Lettuce Edge Hem Tutorial
- Blackberry Mint Ice Cream
- Floral Hoop Earrings
- How to Use Pine Straw as Mulch
- Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- Personalized Dog Leash Holder
- Kristin Anderson - Editor