DIY Slide-Out Shelves
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If your kitchen cabinets are anything like mine, you're engaged in a constant battle for neat and usable storage space. How many times have you dug through a pile of pots like a miner looking for a vein of gold? I had enough of it, so I built myself some slide-out shelves, and it has made all the difference! These things cost about $90 each to buy, but I made eleven of them for a fraction of the cost using plywood and drawer slides. Check out the post to learn how!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
- Garage Small Space DIY Storage
- DIY Succulent Key Rack
- How to Make a Mason Jar Light
- Luxurious DIY Marble Shelves
- Homemade End Table
- Small Space Projects: 28 DIY Ideas for Small Spaces
- DIY Custom Wainscoting
- Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack
- Pegboard DIY Wall Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Swirly DIY Paper Flowers
- Not-Your-Average DIY Snow Globe
- Scribbler 3D Nano Printing Pen
- How to Keep a Christmas Tree Alive During the Holiday Season: Christmas Tree Tips
- Duck Brand Duck Tape
- Geometric Painted Tote Bag
- DIY Thanksgiving Table Runner
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Floating Flower Candles Without Mold
- Thrift Store Coffee Table Makeover