DIY Slide-Out Shelves
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If your kitchen cabinets are anything like mine, you're engaged in a constant battle for neat and usable storage space. How many times have you dug through a pile of pots like a miner looking for a vein of gold? I had enough of it, so I built myself some slide-out shelves, and it has made all the difference! These things cost about $90 each to buy, but I made eleven of them for a fraction of the cost using plywood and drawer slides. Check out the post to learn how!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves
- Under the Sink Organization From the Dollar Store
- How to Make a Mason Jar Light
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- How to Build Deck Gates
- 28 DIY Ideas for Small Spaces
- 20 Helpful Laundry Ideas
- Easiest DIY Fabric Boxes
- Classic DIY Bathroom Shelves
- Painted DIY Organizing Drawers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden