DIY Private Fence Room Divider
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Hey guys, well you’ve already heard me rant and rave about the terrible place our electrician put our electric panel: Right by our front door! I had been at the drawing board about this problem all last winter before I finally had a light bulb moment! We had one extra fence panel leftover from when we put up our privacy fence so I thought I could make something like a room divider out of it… I got to work."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Privacy fence panel
- White paint and brush
- Six outdoor hinges
- Outdoor screws
- Electric drill/screw driver
- Reciprocating saw (or jig saw or even a hand saw would work fin here)
DIY Project Instructions
Cut your fence panel into three separate panels for a three sided divider like the one shown here (I cut it so there would be four slats a piece on each panel)
Screw two of the panels together with three hinges then flip it all over and attach the third panel with the same treatment but attaching the hinges on the other side (so it hinges in opposite directions)
Dry brush the white paint all over it
Put it in place.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 34 DIY Projects for Home Improvement
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- Grill Station Galvanized Pipe Utensil Rack
- DIY Garage Tool Storage Ideas
- How to Build Deck Gates
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
- 32 DIY Organization Ideas
- Rustic DIY Floating Shelves Tutorial
- Decorative DIY Organization Jar
- 28 DIY Ideas for Small Spaces
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations