DIY Pegboard Nerf Wall
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"We installed a simple pegboard wall for organizing the boys' Nerf guns, and the results were outstanding. Time to complete was only a few hours (I spread the time over three Sunday afternoons). Materials include pegboard, drywall screws, washers, furring strips, and an assortment of pegs and hooks. Total cost was around $80 in materials, plus another $50 or so in pegs and such. This is a pretty simple project for anyone comfortable with power tools."
- Four sheets of 4' x 4' pegboard
- 2" drywall screws
- 5/16" washers
- 1" x 2" furring strips
- Various pegs and hooks
Cut furring strips to length.
Attach furring strips to the wall by screwing drywall screws into studs. This makes a frame for the peg board.
Mount the peg board using drywall screws and washers onto the furring strips.
Attach pegs and hooks as desired for hanging the Nerf guns.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Springtime Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- Shrimp Parmesan Salad Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chili Chicken Soup
- Sore Muscle Bath Sale Recipe
- Italian Sausage Sliders Sandwiches
- How To Make Chex™ Party Mix In A Slow Cooker
- How to Color Your Own Hair at Home
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids