DIY Pallet Laundry Shelf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking to organize your laundry rather than stare at piles of clothes in the laundry room? This DIY Pallet Laundry Shelf is just what you need to make your life easier. If you have a bigger family, sometimes it seems like the laundry is endless and everyone’s clothes are mixed together. This DIY pallet project will help you organize your clothes and save room. You can adjust the width and height of these DIY shelves based on your preferences and the size of your room. Since there are separate shelves for each basket, members of your family can easily grab their own laundry.
From the blogger: "This DIY Pallet Laundry Shelf is a simple way to get organized for laundry!! plus it is easy to make as well out of pallets for a rustic look! This is great to have kids help make too, plus they can use it to make laundry chores easier on them to do as well. Supplies are screws, broken down pallet, drill to assemble the shelves, baskets, tape measure, and time to complete this DIY Pallet laundry shelf."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Hammer/Pry Bry
- Laundry baskets
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Decorative DIY Organization Jar
- Fashionable Stock Box DIY
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
- DIY Succulent Key Rack
- Homemade End Table
- DIY Custom Wainscoting
- Luxurious DIY Marble Shelves
- Small Space Projects: 28 DIY Ideas for Small Spaces
- Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack
- How to Make a Mason Jar Light
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Swirly DIY Paper Flowers
- Not-Your-Average DIY Snow Globe
- Scribbler 3D Nano Printing Pen
- How to Keep a Christmas Tree Alive During the Holiday Season: Christmas Tree Tips
- Duck Brand Duck Tape
- Geometric Painted Tote Bag
- DIY Thanksgiving Table Runner
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Floating Flower Candles Without Mold
- Thrift Store Coffee Table Makeover