This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
DIY Cat Repellent
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Tired of being frustrated with cats messing around your garden or home? Make a friendly but efficient DIY cat repellent with a few simple, affordable ingredients! Even if you’re a big cat lover as myself, sometimes your beloved pets can be a huge pain, especially when messing around the garden, ruining all your plants and hard work. Defer cats safely with a natural DIY cat repellent that is safe and harmless for your cat, your family or home."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextKitchen Storage Rack Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Oct 10, 2017
I don't know why cats go where they aren't supposed to and its pretty annoying. My cat just had a litter of six, and they just began exploring. I am terrified of resorting to this measure because they are oh so innocent and I don't want to make them hostile o me so ill make a very mild version of it.
karenjo1966 511031 2
May 18, 2017
Lemons and limes are toxic to dogs and cats
May 17, 2017
We usually booby-trap certain surfaces to keep the cat away, but I definitely want to give this project a try. The booby traps are temporary solutions until the cat gets curious again. They're also a pain to maintain and can be a bit of an eyesore. I like that this is just a spray, so you can apply it without having it impede on your surfaces. Here's to hoping it works well!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters
You don't need to spend a lot of money on new planters! If you'd like to add the shabby chic look to your home or office, then this… Continue reading: "Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters"
- Kitchen Storage Rack Tutorial
- Classic DIY Bathroom Shelves
- Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack
- Diamond Shaped DIY Book Shelves
- DIY Portable Tool Storage
- Rustic Wooden DIY Wall Shelf
- Pegboard DIY Wall Organizer
- How to Organize Your Pantry: Steps to a Cleaner Pantry
- Star Shaped Drying Rack
- Kitchen Storage Improvements
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Summer Activities For Kids: Throw A Pajama Party
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ocean Summer Waves Melt And Pour Soap Diy
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe