Covering Walls with Pallet Wood
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "As many of you know, I have been working down in my basement to get it finished as a wood workshop for me, and my number one goal was to spend the least amount of money possible. In an exchange, we were given a pile of old pallet wood that my husband and I hauled down to the basement for me to start work with. I saved the best wood I could find out of the pallet wood and the barn wood I brought down from our old barn. Then, I got to work covering the bathroom walls!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Air compressor
- Brad nailer with 2" brad nails
- A lot of old wood.
- Miter saw, skill saw or something to cut your wood with.
DIY Project Instructions
Since our ceilings were level with the floor, I started at the top of the wall.
Hold up the board and put in 1 brad at every stud.
Cut as you go and make sure you alternate your seems; there is some method to the madness ;)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Who says that organizing has to be boring or expensive? This Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project will change the way you think about… Continue reading: "Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project"
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- Garage Small Space DIY Storage
- 32 DIY Organization Ideas
- Top 100 Easy DIY Projects of 2019
- 34 DIY Projects for Home Improvement
- DIY Garage Tool Storage Ideas
- Repurposed Tin Can Hole Saw Cutter
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- How to Make Custom "S" Hooks
- Classic DIY Bathroom Shelves
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- 42 Things In Your Laundry Room + Beautiful Decorating Ideas
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids