Covering Walls with Pallet Wood
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "As many of you know, I have been working down in my basement to get it finished as a wood workshop for me, and my number one goal was to spend the least amount of money possible. In an exchange, we were given a pile of old pallet wood that my husband and I hauled down to the basement for me to start work with. I saved the best wood I could find out of the pallet wood and the barn wood I brought down from our old barn. Then, I got to work covering the bathroom walls!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Air compressor
- Brad nailer with 2" brad nails
- A lot of old wood.
- Miter saw, skill saw or something to cut your wood with.
DIY Project Instructions
Since our ceilings were level with the floor, I started at the top of the wall.
Hold up the board and put in 1 brad at every stud.
Cut as you go and make sure you alternate your seems; there is some method to the madness ;)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
How to Clean a Vacuum Roller Brush
Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves
34 DIY Projects for Home Improvement
DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
Easiest DIY Fabric Boxes
DIY Basket Shelves
Easy DIY Cardboard Shelves
DIY Barn Sliding Door Design
Decorative DIY Organization Jar
DIY Garage Tool Storage Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type
- Milk Box Planter
- End Table Coastal Makeover
- Small Laundry Room Makeover
- Maldivian Style Bamboo Swing Chairs
- Lisa Mecham from Creative Fashion Blog
- DIY-Pallet Tiki Bar
- How to Sew a Blouse Easy DIY Tunic for Spring
- Petal Perfection DIY Mother's Day Card
- Off the Shoulder Dress Pattern