This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Covering Walls with Pallet Wood
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "As many of you know, I have been working down in my basement to get it finished as a wood workshop for me, and my number one goal was to spend the least amount of money possible. In an exchange, we were given a pile of old pallet wood that my husband and I hauled down to the basement for me to start work with. I saved the best wood I could find out of the pallet wood and the barn wood I brought down from our old barn. Then, I got to work covering the bathroom walls!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Air compressor
- Brad nailer with 2" brad nails
- A lot of old wood.
- Miter saw, skill saw or something to cut your wood with.
DIY Project Instructions
Since our ceilings were level with the floor, I started at the top of the wall.
Hold up the board and put in 1 brad at every stud.
Cut as you go and make sure you alternate your seems; there is some method to the madness ;)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy
- Easy Body Wash Recipe With Bar Soap
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket