Covering Walls with Pallet Wood
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "As many of you know, I have been working down in my basement to get it finished as a wood workshop for me, and my number one goal was to spend the least amount of money possible. In an exchange, we were given a pile of old pallet wood that my husband and I hauled down to the basement for me to start work with. I saved the best wood I could find out of the pallet wood and the barn wood I brought down from our old barn. Then, I got to work covering the bathroom walls!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Air compressor
- Brad nailer with 2" brad nails
- A lot of old wood.
- Miter saw, skill saw or something to cut your wood with.
DIY Project Instructions
Since our ceilings were level with the floor, I started at the top of the wall.
Hold up the board and put in 1 brad at every stud.
Cut as you go and make sure you alternate your seems; there is some method to the madness ;)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
- 34 DIY Projects for Home Improvement
- Quick and Easy Dryer Lint Fire Starter
- DIY Trash Bin Pallet Cabinet
- Secret Wall DIY Storage Shelf
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- Rustic Barn Quilt Door DIY
- Small Laundry Room Makeover
- Creative Small Pantry Organization on a Budget
- Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume
- No-Sew DIY Superhero Capes
- Cheesecloth Ghost DIY Decoration
- DIY Retro Video Game Desk Organizer
- DIY Harry Potter Time Turner