Covering Walls with Pallet Wood
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "As many of you know, I have been working down in my basement to get it finished as a wood workshop for me, and my number one goal was to spend the least amount of money possible. In an exchange, we were given a pile of old pallet wood that my husband and I hauled down to the basement for me to start work with. I saved the best wood I could find out of the pallet wood and the barn wood I brought down from our old barn. Then, I got to work covering the bathroom walls!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Air compressor
- Brad nailer with 2" brad nails
- A lot of old wood.
- Miter saw, skill saw or something to cut your wood with.
DIY Project Instructions
Since our ceilings were level with the floor, I started at the top of the wall.
Hold up the board and put in 1 brad at every stud.
Cut as you go and make sure you alternate your seems; there is some method to the madness ;)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves
- Under the Sink Organization From the Dollar Store
- How to Make a Mason Jar Light
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- How to Build Deck Gates
- 28 DIY Ideas for Small Spaces
- 20 Helpful Laundry Ideas
- Easiest DIY Fabric Boxes
- Classic DIY Bathroom Shelves
- Painted DIY Organizing Drawers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden