Constructing a Folding Workbench with Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Digging through my scrap wood collection, I came across some pieces of pegboard from our previous home that I had forgotten about. I had just relocated a lot of garden tools to the shed, and there was an empty wall in the garage that would now be perfect for the pegboard. After mounting the pegboard and hanging up some tools, the wall still looked a little empty. I had a vision of mounting a heavy duty folding workbench to the wall. This was the perfect location, and if the workbench folded, we could still fit the car in the garage."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
- Kiln dried wood planks (2x)
- 3 x Heavy duty hinges
- 9 x regular door hinges
- 3.5" lag bolts
- 6" TimberLok screws
- pocket hole screws
- construction adhesive
- gate bolts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Sprinkle Storage
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
- Industrial Chic Built-In Homemade Shelves
- Laundry PVC Project DIY Organization
- Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves
- Classic DIY Bathroom Shelves
- Upcycled DIY Plastic Storage Jars
- How to Build a Removable Trellis Screen
- Secret Wall DIY Storage Shelf
- DIY Boot Tray with Rocks
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Coffee Table Upcycle