Wood Pumpkin Craft
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Make these fun wood pumpkin crafts for your home this fall. Using scraps of 1 X 4 wood, some paint and scrapbook paper, you will have some darling pumpkins to accent your space. The project is fairly simple, but does require the use of a power saw. If you don't have one, find a friend who does! This tutorial comes with a free printable template to cut out your pumpkins. Once the wood is cut all that's left to do is paint, decoupage and add a bow. "
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Handmade holidays are so much fun. Here I am sharing a cute little pattern for Crochet Star Ornament. These simple Crochet Christmas… Continue reading: "Crochet Christmas Star Ornament"
- Frilly DIY Pinata Christmas Tree Decor
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Recycled Christmas centerpieces
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
- DIY Easy Paper Mache Swedish Christmas Tomte
- DIY Star Christmas Lights
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Easy Plaid and Burlap Ornaments
- Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes
- Christmas Wax Melts
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Glitter Snowflake Soap
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- DIY Woven Lampshade
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments