Wood Pumpkin Craft
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Make these fun wood pumpkin crafts for your home this fall. Using scraps of 1 X 4 wood, some paint and scrapbook paper, you will have some darling pumpkins to accent your space. The project is fairly simple, but does require the use of a power saw. If you don't have one, find a friend who does! This tutorial comes with a free printable template to cut out your pumpkins. Once the wood is cut all that's left to do is paint, decoupage and add a bow. "
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding your plants a perfect and pretty home can be expensive, but not with these Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots. Find any cheap… Continue reading: "Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Halloween Cold Process Soap
- Exfoliating Whipped Soap
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes