Wood Block Snowman
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a Jenga block snowman. This is a really cute craft for adults or kids. It uses a wooden Jenga block or a Tumbling Tower block from Dollar Tree. You can easily make a snowman with burlap, ribbon, buttons, and markers. I used mine for a three tiered tray, but you can add string to the back to make an ornament. These would make really cute teacher gifts from kids, and they can sign them for a keepsake."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Popsicle Stick Advent Calendar DIY Project
- DIY Ornament Wreath
- Frosted Glass Design Homemade Ornaments
- Easy DIY Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Recycled Christmas centerpieces
- DIY Easy Paper Mache Swedish Christmas Tomte
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub