Wine Glass Christmas Trees
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"If you're looking for a quick and easy way to add a little sparkle to your festive decor, then we've got you covered. These budget-friendly wine glass Christmas trees are sure to add a beautifully elegant touch to your decorations, and they're budget-friendly too. They're small enough for a tabletop or the mantle, making them perfect for any sized home! The tutorial includes a video that will show you just how easy it is to make a cone for any type of wine glass. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Kids Handprint Christmas Tree Craft Project
- 10 DIY Projects for Dad
- Christmas Fairy Garden
- Burlap & Foam Dollar Store Patriotic Flag Wreath
- Bunny Mug Cozy
- Patriotic Marshmallow Pops With Fruit
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Picot Crochet Flower
- American Flag Star Yard Stakes
- Repurposed Ceiling Fan Blade Welcome Fall Door Tags
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat