Washi Tape Ornaments
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"These DIY Washi Tape Ornaments are so colorful and easy to customize simply by choosing different tape. Now there’s no reason to resist that washi tape clearance bin when you’re at the craft store! The only other adornments you need are strands of ribbon. I just LOVE homemade ornaments. Not only are they unique, but each year when you hang them on the tree, you’ll have the memory of making them or of the person who made them for you. That’s why I like to make them with the kids, and why I like to give them as gifts. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Pincushion
- Diy Realistic Eyeballs
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates