Upcycled Yogurt Cups For St. Patrick’s Day Treats
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"These upcycled yogurt cups for St. Patrick’s Day treats are very easy to make and almost free.I’m unable to open a container in the kitchen without contemplating a craft project use for it. I just hate to throw something out (even if it’s into the recycling bin) if I can find another use for it. So recently when I was eating yogurt, it struck me that these containers are shaped much like a leprechaun’s pot of gold.Your kids can help you decorate them with repurposed green tissue paper, ribbon or stickers. Then fill with treats!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Valentine's Day Bath Truffles Recipe
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft Ideas
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe-Stones
- How to Make Easter Egg Mason Jars
- Easter Egg Floral Place Holders
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Country Winter Wreath
- Color Your Easter Eggs with Kool-Aid
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar