Upcycled Halloween Kids Craft
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Are you looking for a cute craft to make with your kids today that won't cost you a penny? Make this Upcycled Halloween Kids' Craft using a recycled peanut can and construction paper you already have at home. Your children can use their creativity to make their own unique jack o'lantern decoration. You can add treats to this decorated can to use as party favors. It's a great party activity for kids at school parties, too."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- DIY Cutlery Holder Sewing Tutorial
- Patriotic Marshmallow Pops With Fruit
- Diy Candle Holders
- The Cutest DIY Origami Ornaments - Free Template
- Christmas Fairy Garden
- American Flag Star Yard Stakes
- Not-Your-Average DIY Snow Globe
- Upcycled Cheese Dome Homemade Snowglobe
- Easy Plaid and Burlap Ornaments
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Haylee Hand Towel