We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Are you ready and decorated for the holidays? This is our second upcycled toboggan decor project for the holiday season and I love how merry and bright it is! You can't go wrong with a cheerful combination of colours! Other than the stencil and MDF word kit, the majority of the materials used for this colourful and easy project are straight from the dollar store. We're ready for a Snow Day now so bring on the snow!!! "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to upcycle a vintage toboggan into a treasured holiday decor keepsake! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Tabletop String Christmas Trees
- DIY Star Christmas Lights
- Homemade Christmas Gift Idea for Teens
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Dollar Tree Fall Farmhouse Sign
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations