The Cutest DIY Origami Ornaments - Free Template
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This beautiful origami Christmas ornament tutorial comes with a free template at AppleGreen Cottage. What I love about these is how you can create diversity with just two fabric pieces. Learn how to make a simple fabric origami ornament for your Christmas tree. A beautiful addition to any holiday tree, and a cinch to make! They make it a super easy sewing project! Get the template now, it's part of the 13-piece free holiday pattern bundle over at Applegreen Cottage blog."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Handmade holidays are so much fun. Here I am sharing a cute little pattern for Crochet Star Ornament. These simple Crochet Christmas… Continue reading: "Crochet Christmas Star Ornament"
- Frilly DIY Pinata Christmas Tree Decor
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Recycled Christmas centerpieces
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
- DIY Easy Paper Mache Swedish Christmas Tomte
- DIY Star Christmas Lights
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Easy Plaid and Burlap Ornaments
- Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes
- Christmas Wax Melts
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Glitter Snowflake Soap
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- DIY Woven Lampshade
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments