Thanksgiving Cutlery Holder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Hosting a party this holiday season? Make Thanksgiving table setting a breeze with these napkin cutlery holders! Easy to make and ready in a snap, these DIY cutlery holder ideas are super affordable and a great addition to a formal dinner setting! The holidays are on their way! And if you love hosting get-togethers during the holiday season, you’re going to need some fresh party hosting ideas. Setting a great place setting is essential for a nice dinner party. And one of the best ways to decorate a place setting is with fun folded napkin cutlery holders."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
You are going to love thrifting for old furniture once you realize how easy it is to learn how to paint furniture with this Nautical… Continue reading: "Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover"
- Easy DIY Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Homemade Stems
- Repurposed Ceiling Fan Blade Welcome Fall Door Tags
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Ultimate Guide to Fall
- Farmhouse Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Citrus Bath Salts Gift Jar
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
- Simple Thanksgiving DIY Placemats
- Easter Terra Cotta Bunny DIY Gift Baskets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Bingo Game For Kids
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Tabletop String Christmas Trees
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy