Tabletop String Christmas Trees
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"These fun and whimsical string Christmas trees will add some cheer to your holidays and make festive decorations for your table or shelf. Cotton crochet thread is wrapped around a styrofoam cone and then a coat of Mod Podge is applied to harden the string and create the tree. I've used my homemade Mod Podge for this craft and it works great too. Once the tree is removed from the cone, you can add a few finishing touches with adhesive gems and then your trees are complete!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- Adorable Heart DIY Gift Tags
- Sharpie Dotted Cup Craft
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- Hugs & Kisses Mason Jar Valentine
- How To Make Valentine's Day Mini Gumball Machines
- Valentine's Day Dry Erase Sign
- Chocolate Heart Box Wreath
- Colored Wooden Decorative Hearts for Valentine's Day
- Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids