St. Patrick's Day Bucket O' Gold
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This is a fun DIY St. Patrick's Day craft that you can use as a party centerpiece or as a surprise gift. An upcycled fish bowl, some craft paint and construction paper is all you need to create this St. Patrick's Day Bucket O'Gold. You can make this craft with your children. They'll be excited with the anticipation of a big, magical St. Patrick’s Day Bucket O’ Gold Candy right there on their own table. Fill your bowl with gold wrapped candy, add a construction paper rainbow and voila! You’ve created an adorable St. Patrick’s Day centerpiece."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Valentine's Day Bath Truffles Recipe
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft Ideas
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe-Stones
- How to Make Easter Egg Mason Jars
- Easter Egg Floral Place Holders
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Country Winter Wreath
- Color Your Easter Eggs with Kool-Aid
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar