Spooky DIY Halloween Centerpiece
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Want a fun, fall upcycling project? Create a DIY centerpiece for Halloween out of an old wedding card birdcage! This Spooky DIY Halloween Centerpiece is just what you need this Halloween season!
From the blogger: "Do you have an old birdcage sitting around collecting dust? This project started with a wedding card birdcage that had no decorative purpose post nuptials. Turn that boring decor into something spooky with basic do-it-yourself supplies like spray paint, glitter, and hot glue. This project took about 20 minutes of active work, plus drying time. The end result is festive and spooky, and can be filled with any of your favorite Halloween props and items."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Tabletop String Christmas Trees
- DIY Star Christmas Lights
- Homemade Christmas Gift Idea for Teens
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Dollar Tree Fall Farmhouse Sign
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations