Spooky DIY Halloween Centerpiece
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Want a fun, fall upcycling project? Create a DIY centerpiece for Halloween out of an old wedding card birdcage! This Spooky DIY Halloween Centerpiece is just what you need this Halloween season!
From the blogger: "Do you have an old birdcage sitting around collecting dust? This project started with a wedding card birdcage that had no decorative purpose post nuptials. Turn that boring decor into something spooky with basic do-it-yourself supplies like spray paint, glitter, and hot glue. This project took about 20 minutes of active work, plus drying time. The end result is festive and spooky, and can be filled with any of your favorite Halloween props and items."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Easy DIY Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Homemade Stems
- DIY Tiered Stand for Thanksgiving
- Halloween Bat DIY Wall Decoration
- Wire Spider Web DIY Halloween Decor
- Spooky DIY Halloween Centerpiece
- Paper Christmas Tree DIY Decorations
- DIY Burlap Pumpkins
- Wooden DIY Ornament Storage
- Wine Cork Pumpkin DIY Tutorial
- Upcycled Light Fixture DIY Ornaments
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Coconut and Avocado Face Mask
- Whipped Green Tea and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress