Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Are you running out of time to decorate for Halloween? Or are you looking for something quick, small, and spooktacular to add to your decor? Then we've got you covered with this floating ghost breath in a tin can craft project. It's guaranteed to make your guests do a double-take. All you need is an empty tin can, wire, glue gun, and spider webs and your project will be done in no time at all. The photo-rich tutorial includes a free "ghost breath" printable label."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Popsicle Stick Advent Calendar DIY Project
- DIY Ornament Wreath
- Frosted Glass Design Homemade Ornaments
- Easy DIY Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Recycled Christmas centerpieces
- DIY Easy Paper Mache Swedish Christmas Tomte
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub