This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Soy Wax Dipped Roses
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"Give your Valentine flowers that won't wilt or fade away. These silk flowers are dipped in scented soy wax. They look beautiful and smell wonderful. You can use any scent, but I used a natural fragrance oil blend. They will hold their scent for months, then you can refresh them with a hair dryer for a few more weeks of scent. This is a cute DIY project for Valentine's Day or just to decorate your home."
- silk roses
- soy wax
- essential oils or fragrance oils
Read NextDIY Christmas Card Holder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
Looking for unique DIY planter ideas? Try out this Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter. This DIY hanging flower basket… Continue reading: "Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Twist Wire Headband
- Cream And Honey Whipped Soap Diy
- Copycat Animal Sauce