This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sewing Table Planter Diy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I wanted poinsettias for Christmas, and boy did I get them with this vintage sewing machine DIY planter! Stencilled in a really cool houndstooth pattern, our planter table makes a beautiful indoor plant stand for multiple plants! Poinsettias are a quintessential Christmas plant so we created a tiered effect that shows them off in the back, as well as the front. Isn't the houndstooth pattern a beautiful foil for the colours of these poinsettias? We couldn’t be happier with our Christmas plant decor! "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform a cast off sewing table into a treasured keepsake! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Read NextDIY Ornament Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Ornament Wreath
- Vintage Valentines Gift Bags
- Easy Glitter Heart Garland
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Frugal Easy Last-minute Valentine’s Gift
- Wine Cork Pumpkin DIY Tutorial
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy
- Easy Body Wash Recipe With Bar Soap
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket