Sewing Table Planter Diy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I wanted poinsettias for Christmas, and boy did I get them with this vintage sewing machine DIY planter! Stencilled in a really cool houndstooth pattern, our planter table makes a beautiful indoor plant stand for multiple plants! Poinsettias are a quintessential Christmas plant so we created a tiered effect that shows them off in the back, as well as the front. Isn't the houndstooth pattern a beautiful foil for the colours of these poinsettias? We couldn’t be happier with our Christmas plant decor! "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform a cast off sewing table into a treasured keepsake! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- Adorable Heart DIY Gift Tags
- Sharpie Dotted Cup Craft
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- Hugs & Kisses Mason Jar Valentine
- How To Make Valentine's Day Mini Gumball Machines
- Valentine's Day Dry Erase Sign
- Chocolate Heart Box Wreath
- Colored Wooden Decorative Hearts for Valentine's Day
- Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids