Rustic Snowflake Ornaments
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Rustic snowflake ornaments are so quick and easy to make. And they're so pretty, too! You'll only need a few materials to make these, too. All you need to make these adorable ornaments are clothespins, embellishments (buttons, etc.), ribbon, and jute twine. After creating rustic snowflake ornaments you can hang them on your Christmas tree or anywhere around your home. They are also perfect for hanging on Christmas presents as an extra something special that you'll always be remembered by. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Christmas Gift Bags
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Candy Cane Driveway Design Idea
- Reversible Scarecrow/Snowman Sign
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- How to Store Christmas Decorations
- DIY Star Christmas Lights
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- DIY 4th of July Wall Decor
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Coffee Table Upcycle