Rustic Snowflake Ornaments
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Rustic snowflake ornaments are so quick and easy to make. And they're so pretty, too! You'll only need a few materials to make these, too. All you need to make these adorable ornaments are clothespins, embellishments (buttons, etc.), ribbon, and jute twine. After creating rustic snowflake ornaments you can hang them on your Christmas tree or anywhere around your home. They are also perfect for hanging on Christmas presents as an extra something special that you'll always be remembered by. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Bandanas aren't just for tying your hair up or knotting it around your neck, but they make fantastic throw pillows too! Make these… Continue reading: "Easy DIY Bandana Throw Pillows"
- Colored Wooden Decorative Hearts for Valentine's Day
- Burlap DIY Garden Flag
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
- Easter Terra Cotta Bunny DIY Gift Baskets
- Easy Clothespin Nativity Scene
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- Upcycled Halloween Kids Craft
- 10 DIY Projects for Dad
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe-Stones
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily
- Farmhouse Style Coasters Dollar Tree Diy Craft
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks