Repurposed Wood Shutters Sign For Thanksgiving
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Make a welcoming sign to celebrate Thanksgiving. This easy-to-make sign is a big impact decor item for inside your home or out. The sign looks great on the front porch welcoming your autumn and Thanksgiving guests. It's a great project to use old shutters you have laying around. I found the shutters I used on FreeCycle. You can also find shutters in thrift stores. You can make this project in a day and you can personalize it with any message you'd like."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy: Succulents In A Bowl
- Is It On Or Off
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Diy Pom Pom Garland For Home Decor
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter