Repurposed Shutters Sign For Halloween
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Anyone who has read my blog knows that I love to repurpose things. This time, I repurposed a craft from last year, to greet my Trick or Treaters this year! It was so simple to do and I’m truly in love with how it turned out. It all started with some fun shutters I found online for FREE. I couldn’t resist putting them together to welcome guests to our home last Thanksgiving, and I love them even more now that they are usable for two holidays instead of one! Come see how I made them."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Tabletop String Christmas Trees
- DIY Star Christmas Lights
- Homemade Christmas Gift Idea for Teens
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Dollar Tree Fall Farmhouse Sign
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations