Repurposed Ceiling Fan Blade Welcome Fall Door Tags
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for fun repurposing ideas for fall? Check out this DIY tutorial on how to upcycled ceiling blade fans to create gorgeous autumn DIY door decor.
From the blogger: "I love the look of decorative wooden front door tags, but I am not a power tool kind of girl...so they were always just a bit out of my DIY reach. Then I remembered my stash of ceiling fan blades. They are the perfect size and shape and they already have a wood finish. I stenciled on the saying I wanted, added a bow and voila! Custom door tags without the cutting, sanding and staining. Fabulous."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Wooden DIY Ornament Storage
- Mickey & Minnie Inspired DIY Ornaments
- Cheesecloth Ghost DIY Decoration
- Darling DIY Sock Snowman
- Christmas Fairy Garden
- Candy Cane Driveway Design Idea
- Tennis Racket Oversized Cross Stitch Design
- Snowman Wine Cork Ornaments
- How to Store Christmas Decorations
- Easy DIY Holiday Sign
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cactus Rock Garden Tutorial
- Faux Brick Shadow Box Diy
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Eucalyptus And Spearmint Sugar Scrub
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Halloween Cold Process Soap
- Exfoliating Whipped Soap
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe