Repurposed Ceiling Fan Blade Welcome Fall Door Tags
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for fun repurposing ideas for fall? Check out this DIY tutorial on how to upcycled ceiling blade fans to create gorgeous autumn DIY door decor.
From the blogger: "I love the look of decorative wooden front door tags, but I am not a power tool kind of girl...so they were always just a bit out of my DIY reach. Then I remembered my stash of ceiling fan blades. They are the perfect size and shape and they already have a wood finish. I stenciled on the saying I wanted, added a bow and voila! Custom door tags without the cutting, sanding and staining. Fabulous."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand