Repurposed Ceiling Fan Blade Welcome Fall Door Tags
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for fun repurposing ideas for fall? Check out this DIY tutorial on how to upcycled ceiling blade fans to create gorgeous autumn DIY door decor.
From the blogger: "I love the look of decorative wooden front door tags, but I am not a power tool kind of girl...so they were always just a bit out of my DIY reach. Then I remembered my stash of ceiling fan blades. They are the perfect size and shape and they already have a wood finish. I stenciled on the saying I wanted, added a bow and voila! Custom door tags without the cutting, sanding and staining. Fabulous."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- Halloween DIY Puffy Paint Window Clings
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial
- Fluffy Halloween Ghosts DIY Decor
- Kids’ Halloween Creepy Mummy Coffin Touch And Guess Party Game
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls