Repurposed Ceiling Fan Blade Welcome Fall Door Tags
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for fun repurposing ideas for fall? Check out this DIY tutorial on how to upcycled ceiling blade fans to create gorgeous autumn DIY door decor.
From the blogger: "I love the look of decorative wooden front door tags, but I am not a power tool kind of girl...so they were always just a bit out of my DIY reach. Then I remembered my stash of ceiling fan blades. They are the perfect size and shape and they already have a wood finish. I stenciled on the saying I wanted, added a bow and voila! Custom door tags without the cutting, sanding and staining. Fabulous."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Christmas Card Holder
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- The Cutest DIY Origami Ornaments - Free Template
- Christmas Gift Bags
- Farmhouse Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
- Kids Handprint Christmas Tree Craft Project
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookies In A Jar
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- Country Winter Wreath
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Pastel Colors Whipped Soap
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies