Repurposed Ceiling Fan Blade Welcome Fall Door Tags
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for fun repurposing ideas for fall? Check out this DIY tutorial on how to upcycled ceiling blade fans to create gorgeous autumn DIY door decor.
From the blogger: "I love the look of decorative wooden front door tags, but I am not a power tool kind of girl...so they were always just a bit out of my DIY reach. Then I remembered my stash of ceiling fan blades. They are the perfect size and shape and they already have a wood finish. I stenciled on the saying I wanted, added a bow and voila! Custom door tags without the cutting, sanding and staining. Fabulous."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Festive DIY Tree Palette
- Reversible Scarecrow/Snowman Sign
- Frilly DIY Pinata Christmas Tree Decor
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Autumn DIY Puzzle Piece Place Card
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Wooden Tree DIY Christmas Decorations
- Christmas Gift Bags
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- The Sweetest Mini Christmas Stocking Garland - Free Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Mini Santa Hat Ornament - Free Pattern in 3 Sizes
- The Cutest Mitten Ornament - Free Pattern in 3 Sizes
- The Cutest DIY Origami Ornaments - Free Template
- Barn Wood Pumpkins
- Wood Pumpkin Craft
- Fall Embroidery Pattern
- Farmhouse Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Flat Christmas Tree Wall Art
- CHRISTMAS LANTERN CRAFT