Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Game blocks qualify as the perfect thrift store item to repurpose. Here’s a project for Valentine’s décor upcycled from recycled blocks. This would also be a great project to make with the kiddos. You will be so happy with these cute little blocks.They'll look great on your mantle or as a table centerpiece. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself at the thrift store searching for wood game blocks to make more recycled block projects."
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Valentine's Day Bath Truffles Recipe
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft Ideas
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe-Stones
- How to Make Easter Egg Mason Jars
- Easter Egg Floral Place Holders
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Country Winter Wreath
- Color Your Easter Eggs with Kool-Aid
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar