Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"With Easter coming up, I decided to make some Bunny related crochet project. Today I'm sharing the Pattern for this Cute Rabbit Bunny Hand Puppet. Crochet Hand puppets are the easiest and quickest projects to whip up. I have used Eyelash yarn which gives the puppet a soft and fluffy look. This pattern is adjustable according to the size you require. My Puppet measures 10'' in Length and 5'' in Width. Materials Used:- Eyelash Yarn Any worsted weight Yarn (Pink and Black Color) 5 mm Crochet Hook "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Valentine's Day Bath Truffles Recipe
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft Ideas
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe-Stones
- How to Make Easter Egg Mason Jars
- Easter Egg Floral Place Holders
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Country Winter Wreath
- Color Your Easter Eggs with Kool-Aid
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar