Quick and Easy Easter Burlap Bunny Treat Bags
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I love burlap and bunny tails so these burlap bunny treat bags are perfect for my Easter celebration. Who can resist a fluffy bunny tail? I know you can’t! These are so easy to make with just a few supplies and the free printable template that you can download below. Make one for every child on your gift giving list this Easter. Get your supplies to make there burlap bunny treat bags for Easter. You will love the results!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Muslin drawstring bags (the 5×7 size works perfectly)
- Pink burlap
- White pom poms
- Tacky glue
- Printable bunny template
DIY Project Instructions
Trace the template onto the burlap with a marker. Lay the template under the burlap and you should be able to see it enough through the fibers to trace the bunny.
Use scissors to cut out the bunny shape making sure to cut inside the marker lines. (Find bunny template by clicking the link "Click Here for DIY Project"). You do not want any marker lines left on your bunny.
Place a scrap piece of paper or cardboard inside of the bag to keep the glue from seeping through. Add sufficient tacky glue all the way around the edges of the bunny and put on the front of the bag. This will adhere the bunny to the bag as well as keep the burlap from fraying. You want to make sure you have glue all around the edge. Also add the pom pom tail with the tacky glue. Allow to dry completely.
Make as many of these easy treat bags as you need for your Easter celebration. They are easy to make and inexpensive….and those bunny tails are just adorable! This is my kind of craft y’all!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Valentine's Day Bath Truffles Recipe
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft Ideas
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe-Stones
- How to Make Easter Egg Mason Jars
- Easter Egg Floral Place Holders
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Country Winter Wreath
- Color Your Easter Eggs with Kool-Aid
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar