This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Puzzle Piece Love Banner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"Wait—don't throw away those old puzzle pieces! They can be used to create some very elegant home decor. Check out this super sweet love banner that is just perfect for Valentine's Day or to celebrate the big wedding or shower day. This was is festive and red, but of course, you can use whatever colors coordinate with your event. Just grab the old incomplete puzzle, paint the pieces in your desired colors, use the letter template to map out your word and string them up. It's the perfect decoration for your holiday or event."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextCondiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Jan 07, 2017
This is a fun project! Puzzle pieces are easy to come by, just go to your local goodwill or similar shop if you don't have your own! We made a picture frame in a similar way. You can use nail polish, colored or clear, for a neat effect as well! Also, you can glue on some tiny bows or pretty buttons for more dimension and texture! Thanks for sharing!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- How to Make Easter Egg Mason Jars
- Soy Wax Dipped Roses
- Popsicle Stick Advent Calendar DIY Project
- Diy Denim Pumpkins
- Free Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Mini Star Ornament How To Crochet A Easy Tiny Star
- How to Dye Easter Eggs with Rice
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch