We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Although we don’t celebrate Halloween, I found a way to pay homage to the season yet make something practical that I can use year round! This pumpkin pincushion does double duty as home decor during Halloween, but is also practical to use in the craft room! Today I’m showing you a technique to create your own custom mudcloth-style fabric – using cotton fabric, gel school glue and dye! Look to real mudcloth for inspiration for the patterns."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Christmas Gift Bags
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Candy Cane Driveway Design Idea
- Reversible Scarecrow/Snowman Sign
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- How to Store Christmas Decorations
- DIY Star Christmas Lights
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- DIY 4th of July Wall Decor
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Coffee Table Upcycle