This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pot Of Gold And Rainbow Papercraft
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This fun papercraft is a great thing to keep your kids busy on St. Patrick's day! Grab some colored craft papers, golden matte paper, craft foam sheet, craft glue, a pencil, and a pair of scissors and you are ready to make this fun craft! Your kids will love thinking about rainbow and pots of gold and may even ask to make this craft again! Save their awesome creations by laminating them and hanging them on the wall for future St. Patrick's days."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored craft paper
- Golden matte paper
- Craft foam sheet
- Craft glue
Select the color paper you wish to use for your rainbow, clouds, pot, and coins. Now, select a paper for the background or craft canvas. Once you have your colors selected trace the cloud shapes on white paper, the rainbow patterns on the papers selected for the rainbow, the pot pattern on black or any dark colored paper as you like and trace the coins on golden paper.
Cut out 2 small pieces from the craft foam sheet.
Prepare the background or canvas paper. Apply glue on the backside of the pot.
Apply glue on both sides and bottom but keep 2 cm of the top side free from glue.
Stick the pot on the background paper, making sure to attach it on a side, either left or right.
Grab the cloud cutouts and stick the small foam pieces on the backside of each cloud shape.
Stick the small cloud cutout on the top of the big cloud cutout.
Grab the rainbow cutouts and add them to the background paper one by one. One end of the rainbow layer cutouts should be placed right above the pot’s top end.
Attach all the layers of the rainbow one by one to complete the rainbow pattern.
Attach the 3d cloud pattern on the other open end of the rainbow pattern.
Place the golden coin cutouts inside the pot through its top end. Trace and cut out shamrock patterns from green colored craft paper. Stick the shamrock paper cutouts on the rainbow, near the cloud, or wherever you like.
Read NextDIY Ornament Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Ornament Wreath
- Vintage Valentines Gift Bags
- Easy Glitter Heart Garland
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Frugal Easy Last-minute Valentine’s Gift
- Wine Cork Pumpkin DIY Tutorial
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy
- Easy Body Wash Recipe With Bar Soap
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket