This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Paulie Pumpkin is a quick and easy amigurumi pumpkin pattern that creates a cute and little crochet pumpkin that fits in the palm of your hand. Although I have used safety eyes and added facial details to my pumpkin, you can omit those details and have a normal crochet pumpkin without a face. Paulie was designed to be a no-sew amigurumi so there are no pieces to sew onto the toy. Includes a step-by-step video tutorial."
Read NextPool Noodle Pumpkin
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover