Patriotic Scrapbook Paper Map Project
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This door decoration is perfect for Memorial Day and Independence Day! You can easily make this project with some patriotic scrapbook papers, modge podge, a piece of wood, and some twine. You could also follow the steps in this tutorial to make something completely different! The process is super simple and the whole project only costs a few dollars. Make a map to hang inside your home using scrapbook paper that coordinates with the decor in your home. The steps in this tutorial are simple but the results are beautiful."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
- Scrapbook paper
- Modge podge
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Homemade Fire Starter Pinecone Craft
- Autumn DIY Puzzle Piece Place Card
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Pumpkin Rosette DIY Pillow
- DIY Cookie Cutters
- Cinnamon Pumpkin DIY Candles
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial
- Wooden DIY Ornament Storage
- Bright Painted Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
- DIY Burlap Christmas Tree Skirt