Patriotic DIY Apron
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
How adorable is this Patriotic DIY Apron? Made from bandannas, this patriotic craft can be made in fifteen minutes. Simple and chic, this is a fabulous DIY project for summer. It's perfect for cooking during your 4th of July bash, or a Memorial Day barbecue. Your friends and family are sure to love your festive DIY apron! Plus, it's so easy, you could make them one as a gift. If you are looking for a fun summer craft, try out this homemade apron tutorial.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand