Outdoor Wooden Pumpkin Decor
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a wood pumpkin for Thanksgiving and fall front porch decorations is a super easy project that requires minimal tools and hardly any patience. The hardest part is waiting for the paint to dry so that you can get your pumpkin ready and done. Get the kids involved in the painting of this project. They will be able to proudly say they helped make it. Let the kids decorate it for Halloween for multipurpose decor."
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Tennis Racket Oversized Cross Stitch Design
- Snowman Wine Cork Ornaments
- Darling DIY Sock Snowman
- Diy Twine Balls
- Frosted Glass Design Homemade Ornaments
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- DIY Easter Egg Shell Planter
- Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
- Diy Valentine’s Day Gifts For Him With Printable Valentines (for Men Who Love To Cook)
- Homemade Holiday Gift Envelopes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Recipe