Outdoor Wooden Pumpkin Decor
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a wood pumpkin for Thanksgiving and fall front porch decorations is a super easy project that requires minimal tools and hardly any patience. The hardest part is waiting for the paint to dry so that you can get your pumpkin ready and done. Get the kids involved in the painting of this project. They will be able to proudly say they helped make it. Let the kids decorate it for Halloween for multipurpose decor."
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- Christmas Fairy Garden
- Burlap & Foam Dollar Store Patriotic Flag Wreath
- Patriotic Marshmallow Pops With Fruit
- Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes
- American Flag Star Yard Stakes
- Easy Plaid and Burlap Ornaments
- Burlap DIY Garden Flag
- Gold Glitter Monogram DIY Holiday Decor
- Reversible Scarecrow/Snowman Sign
- Patriotic Scrap Wood Upcycle
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat