No Sew Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make a fun and adorable pumpkin this fall with this 15 minutes fabric pumpkins tutorial. No special skills needed and it’s no sew, great fall craft to make with kids! Great project for fall to work on with kids, a nice gift idea for family and friends or a wonderful last minute Halloween or Thanksgiving decoration or centerpiece. Cute and festive, this fabric pumpkins tutorial will only take about 15 minutes to make and it’s insanely simple to put together, one of the easiest decorations you’ll make this fall."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueNo Sew Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Let's be honest the space under our beds usually looks more like a hurricane hit it rather than organized and clean. Check out this… Continue reading: "5-Minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage"
- Easy DIY Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Homemade Stems
- Repurposed Ceiling Fan Blade Welcome Fall Door Tags
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Ultimate Guide to Fall
- Farmhouse Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Citrus Bath Salts Gift Jar
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
- Simple Thanksgiving DIY Placemats
- Easter Terra Cotta Bunny DIY Gift Baskets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli
- Wax Preserved Leaves