Mod Podge Christmas Plates
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Decorate glass plates from the dollar store using festive fabrics of your choice and mod podge to create your own holiday Christmas plates. These plates are perfect to use for giving treats and food gifts during the holiday season, or for just dressing up your table during a Christmas meal. The fabric and mod podge are applied to the underside of the plate so that the fabric design can show through the glass on the front side. This also makes them safe to use with food. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Christmas Gift Bags
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Candy Cane Driveway Design Idea
- Reversible Scarecrow/Snowman Sign
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- How to Store Christmas Decorations
- DIY Star Christmas Lights
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- DIY 4th of July Wall Decor
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament