This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mod Podge Christmas Plates
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Decorate glass plates from the dollar store using festive fabrics of your choice and mod podge to create your own holiday Christmas plates. These plates are perfect to use for giving treats and food gifts during the holiday season, or for just dressing up your table during a Christmas meal. The fabric and mod podge are applied to the underside of the plate so that the fabric design can show through the glass on the front side. This also makes them safe to use with food. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextCute Christmas Trees with Branches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Cute Christmas Trees with Branches
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Pumpkin Rosette DIY Pillow
- Candy Cane Driveway Design Idea
- Gold Glitter Monogram DIY Holiday Decor
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- DIY Mason Jar Christmas Luminaria
- Tier Tray Valentine Decor
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
- Simple Grapevine Wreath For Valentine's Day
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Crescent Moon Templates
- Crochet Blanket With Easy Stitch Pattern
- Pizza Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Diy Bunny Bookmarks
- Free Printable Easter Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Zebra Coloring Pages
- Free Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Fun Train Facts And Train Coloring Pages
- Rosemary Mint Whipped Soap Diy
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card